The Cisco 2921 K9 Integrated Services Routers (ISRs) Series is designed for the future. Engineered to enable the next phases of branch office technology, it features a flexible foundation that can adapt to new and company-specific network requirements. Business owners looking to bring superior efficiency to their operations cannot go wrong with investing in this upgrade.
Cisco 2921 K9 Specifications
The Cisco 2921 K9 is built to accommodate the continuous evolution of network requirements while delivering top-level performance. It comes with:
- 2U Rack Unit
- 3 Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- 512 MB RAM – 2 GB Max
- 256 MB Flash Memory – 8 GB Max
- 10 Expansion Slots
- 4 Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card (EHWIC) Slots
- 3 Onboard Digital Signal Processor Slots
- 2 Service Module Slots
- 1 Internal Service Module Slot
- Network / Transport Protocols:
- Data Link Protocols:
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fast Ethernet
- Key Features:
- Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ)
- Firewall Protection
- IPv6 support
- MPLS Support
- Syslog support
- VPN Support
- Web Services Management Agent (WSMA)
- Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED)
Building on 25 years of Cisco innovation, the Cisco 2921 K9 Series boosts the overall system performance of networks while making the most of operational cost savings. It upgrades branch offices with:
- Improved performance thanks to the next-level integration of video, voice, security, mobility, wireless, and data services
- Faster deployment of advanced features and various application services
- Bigger default memory that can support new network features
- Industry-leading WAN and LAN connectivity that can cater to future upgrades without demanding a platform replacement
- Diminished capital expenditures thanks to the new operational model of the Cisco Services Ready Engine (SRE)
- Exceptional investment protection thanks to a rich set of IOS Software features, a wide array of reusable modules, superb network adaptability, and more
- Intelligent energy-saving features, including smart power management and Cisco EnergyWise support
Dos and Don’ts When Buying Cisco 2921 ISRs
To secure best-in-class ISRS for your branch offices, take note of what you should and shouldn’t do when shopping for Cisco routers in the Philippines:
- DO choose Cisco providers who offer competitive pricing. Avoid those that sell routers far above or below the market average. Don’t compromise your network’s performance for suspiciously, budget-friendly routers.
- DON’T buy ISRs without a warranty. Regardless of whether they’re used, refurbished, or brand-new, Cisco routers always come with a warranty. Steer clear of suppliers that don’t offer such a guarantee.
- DO ask about your potential supplier’s replacement policies. Most credible Cisco equipment providers offer a 24-hour service unit replacement for used, refurbished, and brand-new products.
- DON’T forget to take your IT specialists with you when you visit your supplier. Let them determine the quality of your potential routers first before buying them.
- DO consider Cisco sellers who also offer comprehensive IT support and solutions. Aside from top-quality products, most leading Cisco suppliers also provide remote technical support, 24/7 consulting services, and onsite troubleshooting solutions.
Get the Cisco 2921 K9 Series for Superior Branch Office Network Solutions
Bring incredible network agility and exceptional total cost of ownership savings to your branch offices with industry-leading wireless, unified communications, security, and applications. Invest in Cisco 2921 K9 routers from the leading Cisco suppliers in the Philippines.